REGISTER YOUR TEAM:
Our 2014 Gold's Gym
The Gold's Gym Challenge is our signature 12 week before-and-after competition, co-partnered by GGI and the GGFA. THERE IS NO COST TO YOUR GYM TO PARTICIPATE! The Challenge begins in January and is a terrific way to boost your business during the critical New Year time frame!
WHAT IS THE GOLD'S GYM CHALLENGE?
The Challenge is a 12-week body transformation contest designed specifically to motivate new and existing members who are looking to make a significant lifestyle change through proper fitness and nutrition and need some extra motivation to get going. The number one benefit for the participants of the 12 week Challenge is that Gold's Gym will help them gain control of their health and fitness goals safely and effectively.
The Gold's Gym Challenge can help you:
- Increase new member acquisition
- Improve member retention
- Drive personal training sales
As many of you saw at Convention, the Challenge helps generate incredible success stories and demonstrate the power of the Gold's Gym brand that can be used as an impactful sales tool.
2014 GOLD'S GYM CHALLENGE OVERVIEW
The basic elements of the Gold's Gym Challenge are as follows:
- Measure, weigh, and photograph members on specified dates in January
- After 12 weeks, you repeat the process
- Award local prizes to your top winners
- 1st place winners are sent in for national judging in May, 2014
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR THE 2014 GOLD'S GYM CHALLENGE
1. A national prize pool of $75,000!
2. Promotional kit designed to spark interest with new and existing members. POP kits will be sent to each gym location.
3. Electronic Sign-up Tool. Created by Visual Fitness Planner, this tool will allow you and your staff to register contestants, record their measurements and submit their information and monitor their progress online. When submitting your team packets for national judging, Visual Fitness Planner provides complete instructions on printing and preparing your team packets for national judging. There is NO CHARGE to download and use this tool!
4. Special Challenge Web site for contestants designed to keep them engaged! This website is coming soon and will provide your Challengers with exclusive content, tips, tools and free webinars featuring celebrity trainers to keep them motivated throughout their 12 weeks.
5. Team Leader Webinars hosted by the GGFA and GGI.
WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU!
For more information, or answers to questions, contact via phone or email:
Gold's Gym International
Gold's Gym Franchisee Association (GGFA)
Visual Fitness Planner
VP Operations, Visual Fitness Planner